NUMINOUS Exhibition Townsville

21:38 Unknown 0 Comments

Numinous has been such a great achievement for all of us completing our 3rd year at the School of Creative Arts, JCU. It was a packed night and I can't thank all my friends and family enough for coming along to that night and to see the exhibition during the weeks following. 

On the opening night I was delighted to find out that I was one of 10 artist selected for a new exhibition in August the following year. It is in collaboration with Umbrella Studio Townsville. There are a lot of things still to be confirmed, but I think it will be a great show, one I will be traveling back for. 


Numinous 2014, speaker Andrew Rankin

Myself with my two friends

Myself with my friend Sarah

Myself with two of my uni friends

 The four pieces completed.

Positioned nicely for the night.
The space was filling quickly at Perc Tucker

The vinyl logo

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.